Wednesday, October 18, 2006

credit card & depression

in case people haven't figured this out...
you know how girls eat lots and lots of ice cream or go shopping when something emotionally depressing happens to them...
well...i haven't been the most ENTHUSIASTIC person lately, to say the least...
things are just...happening at bad times for me...
and i felt like getting some fresh air...i haven't driven for like...4 days...
so i took my car, went to walmart, went around...
felt like a girl cuz i felt like re-doing my linens...
ended up getting...windex...and a mug
well...i didn't NEED anything from walmart...
...i just felt like "shopping"(prolly more wanting to get some fresh air)
but came to think...if i was a girl...i WOULD have re-done my linens...
and spent a LOT of money on things i don't need...
but in relation, i DID go shopping because i was feeling down...
call me gay and i'll punch you in your mouth

-Kevin H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I feel your pain. Every time I see that commercial that says, "Where does depression hurt?" I scream at the TV, "In the freakin' wallet!"

gay group sex stories said...

The day was getting on and I needed to spend the evening putting thefinishing touches to my scheme. Why dont we get started.
mother grandmother beastiality stories
xxx tummies stories
stories lesbian
nc 17 young adult sex stories
femdom picture stories
The day was getting on and I needed to spend the evening putting thefinishing touches to my scheme. Why dont we get started.